O&A: 100 Grand Remix O&A: 100 Grand Remix

I like how well you did this

Over all i have to say this was very well put together.

The Matrix Still Has You The Matrix Still Has You

Very well done

I was very impressed..

8-bit Theater 3 8-bit Theater 3

Yeah I wish for the subtitals agin as well. I think the 1st 2 where the best to be honest but this one was good as well.

The Shadow Wars part 1 The Shadow Wars part 1

Talk about a cross over man this is crazy. But I think I like it..

Merry Christmas To All Merry Christmas To All

Not bad

I can tell you are going to make some great movies once you get things down.My only tip has nothing to do with this movie at all. Keep practising on drawing. I like the feel of the movie it flowed well I did see some small things wrong. But the only thing that took away in my mind was the grafix them selfs. Over all I think you did a good job..Keep at it..

Bob the Ball Bob the Ball

Hahahahahaha

Great use of Poser. I think this was well made. Made me lol a few times. Great job!!

mlaskaris responds:

Yeah, gotta use Poser for SOMETHING... Don't tell anybody. Everybody seems to think I actually drew all that... um... which I did...

DISTURBED DISTURBED

I felt this for some weird reson

I think it was do to the song you picked. My dad listened to them a lot.. I do wish this was a tad bit longer.. But I do like what you where going for in this.. Maybe go back some day when you know more about Flash and remake this. I think this could be something great. I do like the dream that was well done..

Mek1985 responds:

It was meant to be simple (the ball part). The intro dream was meant to be surrealisticly "cool" looking and the ball part was supposed to be plain and simple looking.

The Rescue The Rescue

:) great

The only thing I saw that wasn't right is you see the glass head thing twice being put on. Other then tthat this was great... I liked the squashing of the cute little thing..

Fly Away Fly Away

I love movies like this. Ones that make you think make you feel. Not your every day tits and blood movie I like that.. Great job!!!

Greeny Greeny

A pissed off

Fry guy huh? Yeah this was a tad short but what more could you add?